CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PARENTS , CARERS & SPECTATORS
Crosby United Junior Football Club has signed up to The FA’s “RESPECT” campaign, and operates a ZERO TOLERENCE POLICY. This means any person who uses foul or abusive language or threatening behaviour towards players, officials or other spectators will be asked to leave the area.
More details of The Respect Campaign can be found on the FA website; www.thefa.com
We all have a responsibility to promote hugh standards of behaviour in the game.
Crosby United JFC is supporting The FA's Respect programme, to ensure football can be enjoyed by everyone, in a safe and positive enviroment. Play your part and observe The code of conduct below.
Please will you;
- Remain outside the field of play and behind the Designated Spectator Area (where provided).
- Never engage in, or tolerate, threatening, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.
- Always respect the match officials decisions.
- Applaud effort and good play as well as success.
- Remember that children play for fun.
- Let the coaches do their work and not confuse the players by telling them what to do.
- Encourage the players to respect the opposition & match officials.
- Never criticise a player for making a mistake - mistakes are part of the learning.