Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility


If you are worried about a child, it’s vital you report your concerns. Doing nothing is not an option. It’s also important you stay calm, and if any child is present, reassure them they are not to blame. But don’t make promises of confidentiality or outcome.  

A picture containing grass, person, outdoor, sport

Description automatically generated

There are five ways to report a concern: 

 • To your club or league Designated Safeguarding Officer 

  • Crosby United JFC – Danni Johns 
  • Email; 
  • Crosby United JFC/Jack Kalson JFL – Karen Lloyd 
  • Phone; 07806 826417 
  • Email; 

To your County FA Designated Safeguarding Officer.  

  •  Phone; 07973 666778 

 • By emailing The FA Safeguarding Team at or by calling and asking for the team on 0800 169 1863 

• If urgent and you cannot contact your club, league or County FA Designated Safeguarding Officer, you should call the NSPCC 24-hour helpline on 0808 800 5000;  

• If it is an emergency because a child or children are at immediate risk, then call the Police or Children’s Social Care in your area. 

More information about Safeguarding and welfare can be found here:

LFA How To Report A Concern

The FA’s safeguarding page


Childnet –


Childline –

LFA Respect Webpage –

The FA Respect Page –


FA’s Safeguarding for All –

FA’s Online Safeguarding Recertification –